A Simulation Program on Managing Performance
The program addresses three critical skills of a Manager who is evaluating performance standards of his/her subordinates. These three areas are-
- Manager as a Planner
- Manager as a Appraiser
- Manager as a Performance Coach
- Do you set goals for yourself and your team keeping organization and individual aim in mind?
- Do you evaluate team’s performance based on data or relationships?
- Do you consider giving feedback an annual task or an ongoing contribution towards your team members?
- Do you have managerial courage to stand by the feedback you have given to your team member?
- Do you have the ability to handle emotions?
Who should attend?
First Time Managers who are new in their managerial role People managers who face certain performance related challenges with their team members.
Duration : 3 days
Batch size : 15