A Simulation Program On Interviewing Skills
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for interviewing candidates
- Develop an objective system to evaluate interview information
- Demonstrate effective question generation techniques based on specific job objectives
- Do you see through the mask that candidates might be wearing?
- Do you make the statement- ‘Tell me something about yourself’ in shortage of questions to be asked?
- Do you scan the resume prior to the interview to identify presence of required competencies?
- Do you know what are the legalities around conducting an interview?
- Do you ask questions based on hypothetical scenarios to judge competence of a candidate?
Who should attend?
Recruitment teams who conduct HR interviews
Hiring managers to check suitability of the candidate towards their team culture and performance criteria
Duration: 2 days
Batch size: 15